Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Sylvia Benson


Calling all gentlemen! This is what you need to get your Valentine for Valentines day. And ladies, this is what you need to get yourself... I mean, just for fun! Sylvia Benson, an amazing jewelry company has recently come under my radar and I am IN LOVE! Katie, creator and owner (and part genius too I might add) named the company after her grandmother and grandfather (Sylvia for her grandmother and Benson for her grandfather). I will let the pictures speak 1,000 words...

From hair accessories to necklaces, rings to bracelets and even earrings, Sylvia Benson has got your covered. I am so in love with her usage of color in the jewelry. It really adds a statement and pop of color to anyone's wardrobe. As I said, I've just recently been getting into statement jewelry and Sylvia Benson gives a little bit of statement with classic designs and fun colors.

Sylvia Benson pieces are all done by hand and are usually made-to-order. You can pick from the website or tweak the designs a bit. Sylvia Benson definitely wins Summer Wind bonus points because everything is hand made and made in the USA! I'll take one of each please! They even have a stylist, Nicole, on hand so if you're unsure of how to wear your SB piece, Nicole will give you great ideas!

So gents, head on over to Sylvia Benson and pick out a piece for your Valentine, or ladies, just head on over and browse all of the gorgeous pieces and pick up something for yourself! Here is how I wear my Sylvia Benson...
 I love the Iris necklace with pink. It's so colorful and perfect for spring!
I also love it paired with this mustard shade and how it dressed up my simple J. Crew tee. 
I love it with this outfit because usually I would just add pearls which wouldn't add  any color but this necklace adds the perfect pop of color... (Side note: fur vest also makes me look like a giant hamster).
Isn't this so unique?!
I told you she was talented!! Have you shopped Sylvia Benson? What are your favorite pieces? Have a fabulous day!
Yours, 
sCe

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar