Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Happy Halloween

Hello,

A quick post to show you my Halloween manicure! I wasn't going to do a special manicure for Halloween but finally I decided to do something very simple, easy to do, and wearble even at the office (no day off tomorrow here). And it's been ages since I last did a French manicure!! It's also the first time I've tried to freehand lines!lol but I'm happy with the result :D

I used 2 coats of Essie Muchi, Muchi as my base color, then applied a matte top coat (OPI Matte top coat). I love how Muchi, Muchi looks matte!! I also love that it's quite opaque on its own. Then I painted the tips with Essie Braziliant and added black lines with Essie Licorice. All Essie polishes I used here are part of Essie core line. You can see my post about all Essie #1-100 HERE.
In the picture below, I finished with one coat of matte top coat.
Happy Halloween, have fun, and stay safe! ;D

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar