Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

I'm Returning to URN!

Excited to reveal that I'm back on air!

The Indie Show is returning to URN1350 on September 27th!

I can't wait. I really missed my show while I was in Italy. I cannot wait to get started. It's been so hard to not say anything over the past few weeks as I was waiting to hear what was happening. I had had so many requests for songs, return dates and stuff but couldn't admit anything was happening!

I'm back on air on the 27th of September at 7pm until 9pm! So really nice time too! I don't miss the 11-1am slot!


See you there!

If you have a request for the show then you can get the request in on twitter! tweet me your song request and I just might play it.....(I more then likely will...I'm nice like that)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar