Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Some new Eau Thermale Avène Goodies I'm Trying

Hi guys . Happy Monday. How was your weekend ? It's FREEZING cold in Johannesburg this morning - I know I will need a few cups of coffee and tea to warm up today . ( For my international readers - it's currently the middle of winter here in South Africa)

A little while back I decided to try some more goodies from the Avène Eau Thermale range while stocking up on the Spring Water Spray while I was ordering from Clicks online. It's no secret that I LOVE the Spring Water spray - so I won't review that here again. If you like to read my thoughts on it - you can click HERE.

The Cold Cream range looked extremely tempting to try out - and pretty affordable so I decided to give it a go. I have used Cold Creams before and I love the texture and how they work on my skin - so was really keen to try it out. I got three products from the Cold Cream range - The Cold Cream cream , the Cold Cream Hand Cream and the Cold Cream Lip cream. 

So onto the products :

Eau Thermale Avène Cold Cream
This is a thicker type of hydrating cream - and boy does this help to hydrate and smooth extremely dry skin. I love using this at night time as  my skin needs an extra boost of hydration - and I wake up with smooth and hydrated skin - my skin looks glowing and not tight and dry. As I mentioned this is a thicker type of cream - and a little really goes a long way. I think this might be a little bit too rich to use during the day - so I haven't tried it out in the morning yet . The cream is also pretty affordable so it won't break the bank to try out. 
Eau Thermale Avène Cold Cream Hand Cream
I have to be honest - after I got my parcel I was pretty meh that I decided to try out the hand cream . I like soft moisturised hands - but some hand creams leaves an oily residue or your hands a little sticky. I'm way to busy to sit around and give hand creams time to soak it . So I was a little apprehensive to try out this one. I decided to pop it into my holiday bag - and WOW ! This hand cream hydrates your skin instantly - leaving you with beautiful soft hands and absorbs SUPER quickly into your hands. I love how the texture on my hands I seem to get in winter have disappeared and my hands feels so smooth and hydrated. But I do feel this cream has a bit of a weird scent. It doesn't linger long but I feel it's worth a mentioned. I will most certainly re-purchase this hand cream once I am done with the tube. 

Eau Thermale Avène Lip Cream
Now I have mentioned before on the blog - I have extremely dry sensitive lips all year round. The get red and irritated super quickly - so I hoped this lip balm would be a good one without breaking the bank . I did love the Nuxe one - but it's gotten pricey and I felt it was too much of a luxury for a lip balm. This lip balm works wonders - it instantly hydrates sore dry lips and help them be happy kissable lips again. I feel here a little goes a long way - and I mostly use it at night before bed and in the morning before make-up when my lips feels dry. This doesn't feel waxy - it does feel a little bit stickier but that doesn't bother me. All downside though - the first few uses the lip balm is extremely hard to use - it's a squeezy tub and you have to struggle a bit to get some out . After a few uses it's a lot easier but I can see this being tricky for some people at first. 

Overall I'm extremely impressed with these products so far and I'm glad I gave some more products in the range a try . They were also pretty affordable - which is a bonus. 

Have you tried anything from the brand ? 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar