Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Vogue covers (December 2012) (Part 2)

Here you have the rest of the Vogue covers for the month of December.
I have to say the Testino issue that I talked about in my last entry about covers was a dissapointment. The cover is for Kate Moss, which already dissapoints me, and the entire issue looks bad. They have great models but the pictures are not that good.

Aquí tenéis el resto de portadas de Vogue para el mes de Diciembre.
Tengo que decir que el número de Testino del que hable fue una decepción. La portada es con Kate Moss, lo cual me decepciona, y todo el número es malo. Tienen grandes modelos pero las fotos no son buenas.

 

Vogue Spain December 2012: Kate Moss by Mario Testino

 

Vogue Netherlands December 2012: Doutzen Kroes by Patrick Demarchelier






Vogue Netherlands ends the year with a Dutch model, again. Well, they started to do the magazine this year, and now we have lots of succesful Dutch models, so I can understand they use them. It's not a bad cover, but Doutzen can do it better.

Vogue Holanda termina el año con otra modelo holandesa. Pero, han empezado con la revista este año, y ahora hay muchas modelos holandesas de éxito, así que puedo entender que las usen. No es mala portada, pero Doutzen lo puede hacer mejor.


Vogue Russia December 2012: Linda Evangelista by by Karl Lagerfeld





I feel like I've seen this kind of cover too many times already. Not crazy about it.
Actually, I like better their supplement cover with Toni Garrn:

Siento que he visto este tipo de portadas demasiadas veces. No me vuelve loca.
De hecho, me gusta más su portada del suplemento con Toni Garrn: 






Vogue Paris December/January 2012 / 2013 : Carla Bruni Sarkozy by Mert & Marcus





Vogue Paris dissapointing again. And what's with putting denim in two covers in a row?
Vogue Paris decepcionando de nuevo. Y, ¿qué esto de poner tejido vaquero en dos portadas seguidas?


Vogue Turkey December 2012 by Joan Smalls by Cuneyt Akeroglu





Terrible cover O_O
Una portada terrible O_O


Vogue Mexico December 2012: Coco Rocha by Regan Cameron





Here they go for gold because is festive, so I guess I can accept that. But the rest is wrong wrong wrong. And I don't like the fact that Coco can't close her mouth.

Aquí apuestan por el dorado porque es festivo, así que puedo aceptarlo. Pero el resto está mal mal mal.
Y no me gusta que Coco no cierre la boca.


Vogue Brazil December 2012: Isabeli Fontana by Jacques Dequeker




Not crazy about it either.
Tampoco me vuelve loca.


Vogue Italia December 2012: Vanessa Axente & Marlon Teixeira by Steven Meisel


This cover is odd, to say the least. I never thought I would see Marlon on a Vogue cover.
Esta portada es rara, por decirlo finamente. Nunca pensé que vería a Marlon en una portada de Vogue.



I feel like I was too negative but really, these covers are really bad.
Siento que he sido muy negativa pero, en serio, estas portadas son muy malas.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar