Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Weeeeeird

This is so weird, it's the third time this photoshoot has come up in conversation and work over the past week. It started with a conversation amongst fashion heads about the best stylists and photographers - someone mentioned this. It's Marc Jacob's 1992 grunge collection as styled by Grace Coddington and shot by Steven Meisel.
I then saw it on kingdomofstyle.typepad.co.uk, they had a few images from the collection as well as the above image.....
Then this morning I popped into the library to waste some time and picked up the Grace Coddington '30 years at Vogue' book (which I am dying to buy) and this was the photoshoot it opened at!!!

Weird or what? Maybe someone is telling me it's time to up my grunge items!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar