Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Harper's Bazaar Germany March '16: Mathilde Brandi by Terry Tsiolis


I was looking through my bookmarks to see which ones I could get rid off when I saw the one for this editorial. I saved it months ago to feature it on the blog. Needless to say I forgot about it.

Mathilde is stronger on print that she is on the runway (measurement issues), and this ed is one of my favourites from her portofolio.

Carte blanche










Estaba mirando todo lo que tenía guardado en marcadores para poder borrar lo que no necesitaba cuando vi este editorial. Lo guardé hace meses para compartirlo en el blog, y sobra decir que luego me olvidé de el.

Mathilde brilla más en fotografía de lo que brilla en pasarela (cosas de medidas), y este edito es uno de mis favoritos de todos los que ha hecho.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar