Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ayumi, red-red 'two-toned Skins'...laughing sleeveless marks 'dum'

Singer Ayumi has unveiled a red-cooked Skins.Ayumi told her Instagram on 9th day: Thanks to my sister, I am so grateful for the healing.But I am sick of my dads running shirt. Ayumi in the photo attracted attention with a reddish look from the face to the bottom of the clavicle.Ayumi, who had a clear sleeveless mark with red-cooked Skins, boasted an unexpected two-toned Skins and laughed.Meanwhile, Ayumi recently appeared on SBS Plus Love Master.

Singer Ayumi has unveiled a red-cooked Skins.

Ayumi told her Instagram on 9th day: "Thanks to my sister, I am so grateful for the healing. But I am sick of my dad's running shirt. "

Ayumi in the photo attracted attention with a reddish look from the face to the bottom of the clavicle. Ayumi, who had a clear sleeveless mark with red-cooked Skins, boasted an unexpected 'two-toned Skins' and laughed.

Meanwhile, Ayumi recently appeared on SBS Plus 'Love Master'.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar