Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Marilyn Manson Opens Up About His Unexpected Feud With Justin Bieber and How He Got Revenge

"I reply, 'That was a great idea you had about doing [my song] 'The Beautiful People' at your show at Staples Center tomorrow.' And he goes, 'Yeah, it was,' not knowing that I told him an idea that I had just made up," Manson said. "His tour manager sat down, and I asked, 'What time is sound check tomorrow? What time should I be there? Because we're going to do 'Beautiful People.'' Obviously, when 4 p.m. rolled around the next day, I just didn't show."

Manson went on to claim that he was glad he didn't need to sue Bieber's company for producing the shirts that he allegedly never signed off on.

"They were very much like, 'We know we're wrong here; just take as many dollars as you want.' So it was a double 'f**k you.' But wouldn't have happened if he hadn't said, 'I made you relevant again.'"

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar