Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

All done Rowan #9

After the painful purchase of one ball of Rowan wool at £8 I had to make the most of it. I have used up every last scrap of both colours I pooled from mine and my mum's miette cardigans to make another present for the Christmas box.


The pattern for both the hat and the flower are in my sidebar so if you are making Christmas presents and you can crochet, give it a go. This one is Aran weight yarn on a 5.5 hook.



I squeezed out two flower brooches as teachers presents, I used scraps to make the stamen on one instead while using a button and bow on the other. 


This is it people, this is what I had left. I love it when that happens. The fabric background is my latest purchase from the stitching show at the Birmingham NEC a few Sundays ago. It is summer weight cotton for...possibly a shirt dress, we'll see. It will hibernate now though until spring.

All done with Rowan creative worsted. 6 teal and nearly 3 purple balls of wool made:

 

  


Two shawls, a cardigan, a flower hat and two brooches. 
Happy crafting and watch those pennies! 
Jo xxx



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar