Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Forget-Me-Not~Myosotis~









Of course I won't.. never..ever ..ever.

Our Amélanchier never ever lets me down~
It always blooms on Mother's day~
I have had it for 10 years.
I told Lucas the story last week..that his mom and dad brought it over on Mother's Day when he was in his mommy's tummy..
It went right over his head..:)

The Forget-Me-Nots never disappoint either..
I have too many.
Can one have too many Forget-Me-Nots?
:)
Pas moi.

I was out yesterday, Saturday..in the company of my 2 favorite women on earth♥
The day was full..there is no one I am more comfortable with apart from Jacques ..and the boys.
That is the best gift of all I think..to be together.
While out,Mylène  showed me a stretched canvas she thought I would like..she was right:)
I pondered where I could put it..I have no more room..but I could not leave it there..so I came home..removed a frame..and replaced it with this..
Caroline loved it so much she bought the larger one.
Isn't it pretty?Picture it w/out the top and bottom white borders:)
Charlene Precious is the photographer and she has a website..so pretty!
It will be lovely to look at every day:)
See the heart..on the book also?
I have a whole Pinterest board..Heartbeats~
As a teen I signed my name with a ♥ on the i in my name:)

On Sunday..we were here and I had a quiet morning..so I decided to make a little dessert..2 actually for dinner.


I recently had seen many half-sphere desserts..either frozen..or mousse type..
So one day a while ago..I ordered the silicone mold..5 cavity is what I chose..
Basically..you melt your chocolate.. and brush a coat ..let harden..and brush another coat..I actually kind of swirled in the second coat and let harden.

I chose a recipe that has a small sponge cake on the bottom..brushed with jam....
So once the shell is hard..you fill with the recipe you have chosen..I chose a type of white chocolate ganache/with mascarpone..and added a few raspberries..  then you press your prepared sponge on top..and this one you froze.

So I froze it for a couple of hours.. let sit outside of it for 15..and unmolded.
I smiled when I saw the perfect result..
I had perpared fondant pansies to adorn..  I just followed the pictorial~and those gelatine sprinkles I shared a little while ago.
I think it makes such a pretty individual dessert.
A raspberry coulis would be super pretty too.
I will share the link to where I found the recipe for this,once I have tasted it:)..
To me it seems.. a bit sweet..and the sponge a bit different..
I don't want you trying something..until I know it is good:)
But just in case you want a pretty mold for pretty individual desserts..this is a heads up:)

The next one I will make will be a chocolate shell..w/ a chocolate mousse  filling I think and a cookie type base.
You can really play around with these:)
And of course w/ the adornments..etc..
Edible gold leaf on chocolate..chocolate pearls..I have mini piroulines type decorations I can add..
Lavender infusions?
Salted Caramel centres?
Yogurt based fillings?

You won't believe this..but my radishes are coming up..I planted them Wednesday..it's Sunday.
I think they are magic.

I read some sweet Mother's Day posts..

like here..
and here..
and here..


Tender to the bone♥
I love goosebump posts.


Footnote..I'll have to get back to you w/ a new recipe..although it was pretty..the sponge was tough.. the mousse not quite right..

I'll perfect and return:)


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar