
The holiday weekend really messed with my mind today! I kept thinking it was Monday ALL DAY. Then I got to the gym and tried to start my Monday workout before I figured out I needed to do the Tuesday one. What a dork!
At any rate, the weather continues to be gorgeous, so I am happy. I am also quite giddy because we fertilized our lawn and it looks nice. To top it off, there are several great comics shipping this week!
Here is my list:
Amazons Attack #2 (of 6)
Blue Beetle #15
Countdown #48
Deathblow #5
JSA Classified #26
Justice Society of America #6
Teen Titans #47
Witchblade #106- I am praying that I get the Adriana Melo cover
Daredevil #97
Punisher Presents Barracuda Max #4 (of 5)
Silent War #5 (of 6)
Wolverine #54
X-23 Target X #6 (of 6)
Boys #7 - YAY!!!
Fallen Angel #16
Tarot Witch of the Black Rose #44 - pictured
That is it for tonight! I have spent the last few days really speaking my mind, so I thought I would take a day and reflect a bit.
Have a wonderful evening!
Have a wonderful evening!

0 Yorumlar