Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Pot luck reading matter

The mobile library came yesterday, I thought it had stopped again like it did on the last lockdown. But no, I caught a glimpse of Stan driving the van round the corner opposite my house, so made a point of gathering my books together to return them at 11.20 when he parked at the medical centre. 
I placed my brown bag of books on the table outside the open door of the van, and Stan had a rummage through the pile of bags he had lined up on the floor inside. Yep, there was one with my name on.  
I took the bag to bed with me last night and had a look through the selection. I have to say, there isn't much here which floats my boat. I have had the Handmade Gifts before. The Hardanger and Menagerie have patterns in them and it's not something I want to get into. Malala I've had before. The other two I will give them a try. I think I'm going to have to change my selection to include a wider range of topics. I'll have a look at the lists online and make a few selections to give the picker some ideas. 

I am still painting a picture frame, it's a bit fiddly, I must get on with it. Toodle pip.  ilona

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar