Join Jesh (Artworks from JeshSt.G) for SEASONS this week. It's been a few weeks since I've paricipated. We had a super snowy winter and now a super rainy spring so I haven't been outside much and just didn't have a lot to share.I celebrated my birthday last Monday (March 20) on the first day of spring. It "rained"....but atleast the sun came out for a few minutes.
We took our annual trip to the Wildhorse Casino on Wednesday....didn't win but came home with some of the money that we took over. Had a good time though - sorry no pictures.
The crocus have since bloomed and died but I managed to snap a picture of my mom's before they were all gone.
Went out one night and took pictures of the trees around our neighborhood . I liked the different colors.
Finally after one of our rain storms I noticed a beautiful rainbow in the sky. I had to take a picture. Since we have power lines in the way I shot a close-up through some trees. - I used this photo for a 52 Frames assignment on (Details). I love the colors here and the detail of the budding trees.Have a great week.





0 Yorumlar