Hello Loves!
How was everyone's Easter Sunday?
I so hope it was glorious and renewing for you all.
I so hope it was glorious and renewing for you all.
Here are a few fun highlights over in Atlanta and down
in the great State of Texas!
Piper is hearing about the Easter Bunny
for the very first time!
Luke the Duke was treated to an
afternoon lunch date with his Mom and Dad...
he obviously was enjoying the food and the atmosphere!
It turned out to be an amazing weekend for baseball...
he hit his first GRAND SLAM
and
took his turn, successfully, at kid pitch!
The Atlanta family held true to tradition
and
shared their Easter luncheon with dear friends.
Miss M was in charge of the deviled eggs!
Our weekend was spent mostly outdoors...
yard work took most of our Saturday..
everyone is mowing, trimming, edging, blowing and planting!
By the way....here is my obsession for a spring and summer
refreshing drink....Prickly Pear and Orange!
Marvelous!
Add a splash of Rum or Vodka...even better!
I took Stacey's tip from
and
planted some Zinnia seeds......
can't wait for them to sprout!
Thanks Stacey!
OK!
I fell totally in love with this Koi Fish!
I thought about him for a while
before I bought him and am ever so glad I did.....
I think he's a marvelous addition to the pool!
OMG.....
I just cannot stop admiring him!
The darling likes him too
so I am probably going to add another similar
accent piece to the other side of the hot tub.
We drove over to Market Street
to pick up two Hibiscus I saw last week...
while checking out we were so tempted
with all of their beautiful Easter cakes!
Aren't they just too cute!
This took most of the day to do yard work!
That's my darling....
way down there.....
I really had my heart set on a Coral Hibiscus,
but there were only red and pink, which is just as
gorgeous!
I love, love, love Hibiscus plants!
Greg and Jenn had some rest and relaxation time
after a week of travel for work....
D.C. for her and Las Vegas for him.
They were down by their lake in the backyard
and came across this little guy unexpectedly!
Teeny, tiny.....
Nick and Cat were down in Midland
for a big wedding soiree...
these are her Aunt's and cousins!
Lovely, lovely people!
So, Easter Sunday turned out to be the two of us!
And...it was special and marvelous!
Baked Ham with Dijon Glaze, green beans with new potatoes,
an amazing creamy Mac N' Cheese, Deviled eggs, and yeast rolls!
I have a new favorite recipe for Mac N' Cheese
and THIS is going to make an appearance at Thanksgiving!
Our sweet ending was
Miss Norma's chocolate cake with a
buttercream icing...
Sprinkle and Peeps were added just for fun!
We are blessed....
I have loved seeing all the Easter Day photos
on Facebook.....
Mae Mo was snug as a bug in a blanket
when I took her photo!
We just love this girl!
I do so hope you share your Easter celebrations
with us....hugs from Estelle's!







0 Yorumlar