Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Vacation

Hi one and all. I know I haven't posted for couple weeks however will bring you up to date. I am on vacation this week and next week and have decided to stay home and clean house I mean really clean out clothes closets and my garage and my storage room. So far I have took 3 car loads to a donation center!! I did let a lady who I give items to go through and pick out what she wanted first.

In between this my internet was down 3 days due to Centurlink disconnected it in  error, my DirecTv needs reprogrammed because I purchased a new smart tv , first Tv since 1995!!! can you believe that?
I had to have a plumber because down stairs toilet, us say had troubles. My air conditioner is down now and man should be here any moment. If I was working I couldn't have taken care of all this!!



I am straightening  up my book shelves in my bedroom, I have several book I love and have a huge bakers rack full and the other book shelves are full so put these in my bedroom.

I am going shopping tomorrow in St Louis, so this will be my only fun vacation day this week

I am thrilled to rid my house of clothes I like however never wear them




Well must get off here since my air conditioner repair man should be here knocking at my door now.

I'll let you know what I find in St Louis

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar