And this is Haylee, daughter number four, modeling the vintage red dotted-swiss dress she bought at one of the markets. I call it her 'I Love Lucy' dress. Maddie was able to pose here in the gazebo with mommy.
One of the markets we attended.
The next few photos are of a booth of a friend of mine. Cathy owns a wonderful little boutique called 'Chic Antiques'. I love the jewelry she makes. These are some lovely cuffs that she created. So my style. I love the bling on these.
Some more necklaces that she created.
These next photos are of jewelry that she makes from the old typewriter keys. Cathy has a little of everything in her shop. She finds some of the neatest vintage items and every time I go to her shop it is a feast for the eyes.
That is a little bit of how I spent my weekend. I had a lovely time with my daughters. My oldest daughter Kim who has a band, was busy everyday and evening singing so I didn't get to see much of her. I missed every one of her performances this weekend. Bad, bad mom. I couldn't fit everything in with Landon and the little one's schedules. But my husband and I are going to a barn dance on the 11th and it is Kim's band performing, so I will be able to hear her wonderful voice then. Hubs and I love to western swing dance, so we will have a great time with her then.
I can't wait to show you 'Rebecca's' . It's an awesome sale that takes place only two times a year. It is a wonderful experience and I never miss it. The best vintage goodies ever. That will be my next post. Lots of pictures to share. I hope you all had a wonderful 4th.

0 Yorumlar