Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

WOYWW 651

 Welcome to Crafting With Jack and What’s On Your Workdesk Wednesday. Yesterday I had a very lucky escape, but more about that later!  The weather is definitely getting colder and next week is December!  I think I have one Christmas card left to make for my husband.   I don’t like big cards, I mostly make 6 x 6.  Occasionally I will use an 8 x 8 as I did for my husbands card, I needed the extra room.

I bought a couple of Christmas sets from Hunkydory, possibly last year.  With the sets come several sheets of card that you can often make a card with by themselves. After the tower cards of the previous weeks, I made my cards using those sets.



Now for my desk.  I know you are used to seeing it messy, I mean busy :)  


Now remember I said I had a lucky escape?  Well after putting all my Christmas cards in the Christmas card box, I put the box on the floor while I went in search of some envelopes.  When I returned I found Jack had been sick and has just missed my Christmas cards!  What a lucky escape!  Anyway the carpet had to be washed so everything had to be picked up off the floor and onto my desk.   The purple box you see contains Christmas stuff which is usually on the top shelf and most everything surrounding it is Christmas stuff.  I have two A4 storage boxes as well as the purple one. 


What a nice clean floor!

The grandchildren have decided against making cards, well actually they were not allowed to give out last years so I think they still have them.  Three of the grandchildren make a card for everyone in their class so normally a total of at least 90 cards get made.  I am guessing they have gone off the idea completely so that will save me some money.

I am off to have a look at all the desks on offer this morning.  Linking up at Julia's Stamping Ground.




Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar