I'd meant to do one each day, reposting travel photos for each letter, but unfortunately couldn't find the time to arrange them in advance.
J is for...journeying in the United States, road trip 2
K is for...Kusadası, Turkey, and part two
L is for...London, including the Victoria and Albert Museum and Lord Rochester (and here's Charles II)
M is for...Montreal, including my guide to 24 hours in Montreal
Also, here are a few articles I've written for the Bizim Anadolu newspaper:
Montreal is an Island
Hevelspending
Walking in Old Montreal
Ideas for Your Staycation
Recipe for Pâté chômeur
Château Ramezay
Shakespeare in the Park
Salon Moov (hairstyling and Bengal cats!)
N is for...Nairobi, and part two
O is for...Oxford, and part two, plus Tolkien in Oxford
And from Bizim Anadolu: Tolkien, and My First Novel
Here's a view that I shared in the post of Oxford photos from 2007:
I like the question I asked at the end of that post (my answer would be Tolkien (of course!) and a peaty single malt), and I'm interested to see everyone's answers:
If you could share a drink with an author, who would you like to invite, and what would you drink?

0 Yorumlar