Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Great Italian wars 3 stradiots and gendarmes

Another recycled post from the painting challenge. First up a unit of stradiots, Perry and a couple of adapted warlord ECW figures on Perry plastic horses, I was originally going to use a couple of spare Old Glory stradiots but they were just too small by comparison to use in the same unit.




I'm pretty happy with them, I've got to add a removable flag at some point. 
Next up a unit of venerable hinchcliffe gendarmes that I tried to use the triumph of maxamilian images as reference, not sure they were entirely successful but they are painted now! 




At the same time I finished a unit of Old Glory gendarmes which I was pretty happy with. 





The last photo is the two units together, the basing has come on and I'm pretty happy with it now. 
All the best Iain 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar