Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Peach Blueberry Buckle (Everyday Food)

Peach Blueberry Buckle
Peach Blueberry Buckle

Peach Blueberry Buckle
I watched. I got. I made.

Recently, I watched Everyday Baking on PBS and saw John B. make a delicious looking peach buckle with some added ___berries (blackberry? boysenberry? I don’t remember.)

Even more recently (if that is a phrase), I got two bags full of fresh picked peaches from my co-worker Andrea’s tree.

Thus, I made the Peach Buckle with Andrea’s peaches and some blueberries.

John B. on Everyday Food made his in a cast iron skillet. I used a 9x9 pan since I couldn’t find the cast iron pan (oh where could that heavy thing be?)

Peach Blueberry Buckle
Andrea’s peaches were way fresh so I didn’t need to blanch them to get the skins off!

Peach Blueberry Buckle
The recipe calls for 4 cups peaches...I used 3 cups peaches and 1 cup blueberries

Peach Blueberry Buckle Peach Blueberry Buckle
The topping consists of cinnamon, sugar and sliced almonds.

Peach Blueberry Buckle
Peaches and Blueberries. Happy friends together, no?

This summer, when you are gifted some delicious summer fruit, make a buckle!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar