Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Stitching

I don't do much cross stitch anymore. I used to when I was younger, worked as a full time teacher and time to craft was short. Now I prefer to make things which my family need because I have less cash and more time (sort of!) After the DMC workshop I attended at CHSI Show earlier this year, I got to have a go with these new variegated threads.



This is the sort of cross stitch I can enjoy. No colour changing  just making a pattern and enjoying the process of calmly hand sewing. The threads are truly beautiful.


This little number is to hang in the new cabin when it is finished as a celebration of our hard work and determination to put one up all over again. My brilliant bloke, his dad and his brother are there right now with hammers and nails working their socks off (none of my dodgy socks I might add!)



Jo xxxx

Ps. The colour I used is coloris if you wanted to know what it was called.


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar