BH Cosmetics Galaxy Chic Palette is one eyeshadow palette that I've wanted to have in my collection for a long time. If you shop online you know that some of BH Cosmetics popular palettes tend to sell out fast.
Well the Galaxy Chic Palette is no exception. It's been around for a few years, but I finally was able to order this palette a few months ago when it was in stock and on sale.
For this eye makeup look I used Coment on the lid and Pluto on the outer V and inside the crease. Blending is key with eye makeup, but these two colors blend well together.
I used NYX Jumbo EyeshadowPencil in Milk. For my transition color, I used Tigi Cosmetics True Natural High Density Single Eyeshadow. I used Comet on part of my lower lash.
Aside from my eye makeup, I wanted to focus on my highlighter. Summer and highlighter are a pair meant for each other!
I see why this palette is so popular! It's out of the this world lol! Seriously I love the buttery texture of the shadows and their is minimal to moderate fallout.
September 2018 Posts
August 2018 Posts





0 Yorumlar