Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Thankful Thoughts ~ Day 13




While it's far too early for me to be decking the halls of my happy home for Christmas, it's not too early to start thinking about it.


Even though we are trying to pare down on our decorating around here, I still love to see pretty Christmas displays.

So, when my favorite local shop sent out the invitation to their annual Christmas Open House, I happily took them up on the offer.
I know from past experience that they go all out to create a magical Christmas wonderland. 
The moment you walk in the door you can tell you are in for a special treat.


This shop has such a nice way of creating their displays.
Sometimes I just shop for ideas.
New ways to display things I already own.



I thought these galvanized metal shelves were an adorable way to highlight a special collection.

It was a most enjoyable day taking in the pretty décor and sampling different holiday treats.
We came home with lots of inspiration,
a few new appetizer recipes along with special ingredients to make them and a new book.
As soon as I hit the publish button here I'm curling up under the covers to seek further inspiration.


I think this book is right up my alley.

***

Salem Creek in Winston-Salem, NC is the name of the shop we visited today.
This was their 35th Christmas Open House.
With many shops coming and going throughout the years, I can see why they are still going strong.  I hope they enjoy many more years of success.
I know it must take a lot of hard work to create such a lovely open house for their customers and I am thankful that they do.

Thankful today for those special little shops we love to visit and especially for their holiday open houses.











Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar