Photo credit: manon21 A big thank you to all who entered my giveaway. I really love doing giveaways as it's a great way to meet new blogger's who end up being great friends. So I pulled out my little black Amish hat and filled it up with all the names who had entered. The difficult part was getting my daughter out of her bed to participate. I did so with the promise that I would not include her or her mismatched p.j's or her old bleached out Abercrombie shirt in the picture. So here is the sequence of drawing the winners name.
And the winner is...
Congrat to Tara from Blondie.n.sc you are the winner of this giveaway. I really want to thank all of you who left such great posts. I do hope you will all stop back again soon, as you just never know what giveaway I will come up with next.
Have a great Tuesday!

0 Yorumlar